2.02.2010

Get Crafty!


Lately I've really been bitten by the craft bug for some reason, probably because Amy and I decided to do crafts while she's home more so than go out and spend ridiculous amounts of money like we did last winter. The only problem is that I've never really been a crafty person and have no real talent in making things and thinking of ideas. However, over the weekend Amy sent me a couple of links to some crafts sites so we could get inspiration and I fell in love with How About Orange... a super cute blog devoted to design and crafting. The majority of the projects and ideas on there are fairly easy to make so even novices like myself can at least feel like we have a chance at making something half way decent.

Some of my favorites so far include...
paper heart garland

fabric wall decals.

felt flowers.

magazine page coasters.

fabric covered thumbtacks

and

magazine bows.

Now I'm super excited to start making things!!!!!! (I'm so glad we're finding ideas now Amy! Now we don't have to wander around Hobby Lobby with no idea what we're doing ever again hahaha.)

1 comments:

{ Maggie May } at: February 3, 2010 at 1:55 PM said...

the thumbtacks are charming!

 

Copyright © 2011 The Katie Chronicles. All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks