2.01.2012

Today has just been one of those days. I'm getting really overwhelmed with school.  In my major in order to graduate you must do a university approved internship. This summer is when I'm aiming to do mine. It's a lot of tedious work like polishing my resume (multiple times), searching high and low on job sites and Google and sending out emails that I cross my fingers I get replies to. To top it all off I am officially going to be graduating a full year later. So, while a lot of my friends and peers are already prepping for graduation in May, I'm mentally preparing myself to endure a whole extra year. All of this stress is leading to a slew of questions. Am I in the right major? Is my resume strong enough to land a good internship? Do I even know enough to be someones intern? Will I ever graduate? And so on, and so forth.  Basically I'm just feeling really stressed and tired lately and it's only February.

I'm just trying to keep a positive attitude and push through any stress. It's only the beginning of the semester still, so there's still time for many more ups and downs! But, for tonight I'm going to give in to my feelings and cuddle with Gidget and drift off into dreamland so I can hopefully give my mind a break.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2011 The Katie Chronicles. All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks