7.19.2011

Rainbow Colored Hair


I've really wanted to put some fun colors in my hair for quite some time. I spend a lot of time drooling over candy colored tresses and dream about having rainbow locks of my own.

These are just a couple of examples of what I'm thinking of. I have until tomorrow afternoon to decide if I'm going to actually get it done, at least get it done professionally. I just worry that I'll look more My Little Pony than someone with wearable fun hair. Cheers to the girls who can pull of bright colored locks with no worries!

2 comments:

{ Christina } at: July 20, 2011 at 7:25 AM said...

I think you should do it! Your hair is a really pretty color and I think this would go well with it.

{ Amy } at: July 20, 2011 at 7:39 AM said...

Do it!

 

Copyright © 2011 The Katie Chronicles. All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks