2.15.2010

A Valentine's Day recap


I woke up sunday morning to my boyfriend already at my apartment delivering me breakfast in bed! It wasn't anything super elaborate, but the thought was the cutest. He made me scrambled eggs with cheese and wheat toast with jelly, plus a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange juice. I gave him his little gift which was a "fill in the blank" book completed by me about what I love about him. Semi cheezy?? A little, but I thought it was a cute idea and he seemed to really like it. We cuddled a layed around watching the Olympics and he gave me a nice back massage. We visited Meredith and took her her Valentine from Sam, who is in Spain and unable to do his own Valentine's Day shopping. While we were there we even Skyped with Samuel which is always amusing. After we left Miss Mere we went and visited my momma who just had back surgery on Friday. She was home and my brothers and grandparents were there too so me and Joe visited with them for awhile and I got a couple little Valentine's gifts from them. Joe and I then went to Best Buy where I bought 500 Days of Summer (which I'm really itching to watch) and The Time Traveler's Wife. When we got back to my place Joe started making me dinner. He made me homemade Chinese takeout and salad which was delicious! Then we cuddled up on the couch and watched The Time Traveler's Wife. It was a very good Valentine's Day!

Just in case anyone was curious about the start of my "diet", I postponed it until this week because I got sick last week. So, today is day one. Meredith told me about this really cool thing called The Daily Plate where you can calculate the amount of calories you should be consuming based on your goals. On top of that you can record everything you eat and any type of activity you do where you may burn calories to keep on track. We'll see how it goes!

2 comments:

{ Post Grad Hair Cut } at: February 17, 2010 at 1:22 PM said...

Sounds like a really wonderful day. I love waking up to breakfast!

{ Andy Quirks } at: February 17, 2010 at 9:04 PM said...

How sweet! I wish my boyfriend would make me breakfast in bed!

love your blog dear!

xoxo,
andyquirks.blogspot.com

 

Copyright © 2011 The Katie Chronicles. All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks