2.18.2010

Dear...


Dear hair,
I know I put you through the ringer with some questionable cuts and interesting lengths, not to mention how much I dye you. But, could you please please please grow any faster?! I really want nice, pretty, long hair by summer and you are currently frustrating me with your slowness and uneveness.

Dear Indiana weather,
You're really getting on my nerves. Usually I love your winter snow and cold temperatures, but this is ridiculous. At least give us a peak of the sun for more than just half a day??? I know that the current forecast is calling for sun, but you've tricked me before. Please don't let me down.

Dear Amy Marie,
It makes me sad that you've been home for 2 months and it seems like we barely hang out! We need to change that before you leave me! We have to many crafts to make and cupcakes to bake and things to buy!

Dear nails,
I'm sorry I ripped off the pretty acrylics, but I just can't afford to get you done this week and you've already gone too long without a touch up. I promise when I get home I'll buff you out and put some polish on to help you feel pretty again.

Dear school,
I'm going to start being more dilligent about you. I'm capable of getting all A's and I'm going to show it.

Dear future,
Please stop messing with my head. You're making me worry too much and question too many things. I'll figure out where I'm going next year soon. I'll decide if I want to change my major soon. Just stop giving me anxiety please and thank you.

Dear St. Joe Place Apartment,
You suck.

Dear Joseph,
I love you and I hate fighting. Oh, and we need more pictures of us please and thank you.

Dear nutella,
You are delicious and I could eat you all day everyday. You make my mouth water and my taste buds tingle!

Dear clase de espaƱol,
I refuse to let you win. I WILL defeat you and come out passing with flying colors. Just because you have a million different verb tenses and my professor speaks a mile a minute doesn't mean I won't get the hang of it.

Dear hair pt. 2,
When I let you go au naturale I expect you to curl nicely. What is this frizzed out craziness you're giving me today?!

Dear craftiness,
Where art thou?! I keep having all this motivation to find things to make and create, but when it comes down to it I really have no idea what to do. I need some motivation and inspiration asap!

Dear Pint & Sice,
Thank you for being the most delicious pizza and perfect for little date nights with boyfriend and lunches with Mere. Also, I haven't been to you in far too long. I think it's time for some pizza!

Dear coffee,
Thanks for making all kinds of jittery today.

Dear people who think you can pick and choose when you want to be "real" friends,
You can't.

Dear budget,
You're killing me. Do you know how bad I want to irresponsibly spend my money?! But, I suppose rent, groceries, insurance, and my car payment are more important than new shoes.

Dear weekend,
I wish you would hurry up! I also wish I could have one where I didn't have a thing to do, but no such luck.

Dear homemade pizza,
It was a valiant effort.

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2011 The Katie Chronicles. All Rights reserved
RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger. Design by dzignine based on Minima-White code frameworks